Join Entrepreneurship Facilitator Jason Virtue in this 2 hour interactive workshop.
The Time Management to get things done workshop will help develop practical strategies for balancing competing priorities, while also maintaining a healthy work-life balance. This workshop will help you learn organisational skills and strategies for planning and time management to help you effectively manage your businesses. This course will provide you with an understanding of the importance of managing the physical and mental health of yourself and your employees.
- how to maintain work-life balance
- strategies to remain focussed, productive and on-task
- managing health and well-being of self and employees
- identifying opportunities to improve productivity
- resources, tools and supports
Date: 29 September 2022
Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Venue: CTC Conference Room – 6 Cornish St, Kingaroy, 4610