Smart Social Media for Small Business
3 March @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
Learn how to create a Social media marketing plan that is consistent, time-efficient, partially automated and helps small business stay on-trend, reach more people and attract the right clients.
- How big companies plan out year’s worth of content in a day
- Tools to automate social media without losing the personal connection
- Step by step how to plan out social media for your small business
- What social media platforms are the best for which small business
- Why social media is important in your marketing
- What you should/should not be posting on social media
- How to make your social media work harder for you in less time
- Post more on social media without increasing your time on social media
- How to create social media posts (brief, overview)
Hosted by Business LEAP Bundaberg and Presented by Kristy Kahula from Passions-n-Profits
RSVP below to register your interest for this webinar. Once RSVP’d you will receive a link to join the webinar at a date closer to the session.