Managing COVID-19 In Your Business
If you are feeling the impact of COVID-19 on your business, we are here to help.
Give us a call us on 1300 249 482, drop us a line or arrange a link-up with us over the web.
The weeks and months ahead are sure to present many challenges in business and we want you to know that you don’t have to face these challenges on your own. As the situation evolves we will continue to make available information, resources and support to assist your business in managing the impacts of COVID-19.
To help you understand some of the supports that are available for your business and to help you manage through the period ahead, we have prepared the following links:
- ATO – Increasing the Instant Asset Write-Off
- ATO – Backing Business Investment (BBI)
- ATO – Boosting cash flow for employers
- DESE – Supporting apprentices and trainees
- Australian Government Business Information – Coronavirus
- Queensland Government Business Information – COVID-19 government assistance for business
- Queensland Government Business Information – COVID-19 Business Assistance Finder
- Queensland Government Business Information – Deferring returns due to Coronavirus
- Queensland Government Business Information – Market diversification and resilience grants
- Australian Banking Association – Information on Business Support Available From Banks
- TAFE QLD – Financial Resilience Webinars
Stay safe, take care of yourself and your team and don’t be a stranger.
The Business LEAP team